As a member of Toyo Ink Japan which was founded in 1896 and has a long history of development together with printing industry, Toyo Ink Vietnam is proud to be the official entrance for offering Toyo Ink products and solutions to Vietnamese market.
Established in 2004 at Amata Industrial Park, Toyo Ink Vietnam has become one of the top manufacturers and suppliers to local customers for printing ink and relating chemicals/materials.
With the mission assigned from the Group, Toyo Ink Vietnam has been and will gradually contribute to the sustainable development of Vietnam through business and community activities.
– Established in Amata Industrial Zone, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province, Vietnam with 1,488 m2 building area and 5,137.8 m2 land area.
– Started sheet fed offset ink blending.
– Established Sales Office in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
– Achieved a trading license, and expanded the product range with Toyo Ink Group’s products.
Moved to a new factory location in Amata Industrial Zone, Bien Hoa City, Dong Nai Province, Vietnam with 8,381 m2 building area and 30,451.50 m2 land area.
– Started liquid inks production to go into liquid ink packaging business.
– Started UV ink blending.
Started Lamination Adhesives business.
Started Metal Decorating Ink business.
Achieved ISO 9001:2015.
– Achieved ISO 14001:2015.
– Now for further growth and contribution to Vietnam.